Monday, April 9, 2018

Hearthstone pillow completed!

I finally completed my large Hearthstone pillow. I have made a smaller one a few years ago, but this one is the size of an average bedroom pillow.

First, I've had these blue starry pajama pants for a long time, but they don't fit me. I wanted to use them to create something special. I used grey polar fleece to make the Hearthstone. Everything is hand sewn, on account I don't have a sewing machine.

 First, here's the pajama pants I've been wanting to use.  I cut out the hearthstone swirl freehand and sewed it onto the fleece.
 Here's the completed first half, or front half. I sewed another half onto the back, then stuffed it with pillow fluff. This ended up being a lot cheaper than purchasing a novelty pillow from the store.



The final product. It is so comfy and soft! I am proud of this creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! Actually, every day is Earth Day for us. So you may be wondering where I recycle. As an apartment dweller, I don&#...