Monday, April 2, 2018

Zero Waste Fails

Zero Waste is not truly an obtainable thing, but we strive for it. Progress, not perfection. But here's how I failed in the past week.

We went to a restaurant and ordered drinks. Normally they don't come with straws so I don't ask about it. But the waiter brought us the drinks with plastic straws already in them. Shaking my head.

We don't have recycling pick up in our area so I have to drive 20 minutes to a recycling facility. I brought them several glass jars that I didn't need.  I needed to store some meat in the freezer, and I was told that glass is the best way to store. Oh Well! I already recycled it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! Actually, every day is Earth Day for us. So you may be wondering where I recycle. As an apartment dweller, I don&#...