Monday, March 19, 2018

First Target Run

Specifically, this is my first carless Target run.  This is my daughter's spring break so she was with me and Jacob, my baby.  I put Jacob in the stroller, got some reusable bags and a backpack and we all walked together. It was quite a few blocks but we made it. We also do not have to cross the street at all which is great.

I mostly went there to get milk. My family goes through several gallons of milk a week. You know how in many stores there is a water jug refill station? Where people come in with their own empty jugs and fill them with water? I would really like it if there was a milk refill station. Now there is a new or rather, reemerging trend of milkmen delivering glass bottles of milk.  Maybe one day they will do that here.


But as always, I get lots of stuff at Target. I use cartwheel and take advantage of sales. I had to be careful not to buy too much because I can't let it weigh it me down while I walk back to the house. So here it is. In the bottom of the stroller there is a green insulated bag I use specifically for milk. Next is my pineapple bag and a backpack. I feel really accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! Actually, every day is Earth Day for us. So you may be wondering where I recycle. As an apartment dweller, I don&#...